This course teaches staff who work with volunteers how to assess their volunteer program and create a logic model to plan and evaluate the program. Discussion includes staff’s role as leaders of volunteer engagement and strategies for volunteer recruitment.
“I really had not thought about how to tackle volunteer recruitment for this new generation. This was very helpful and I’m excited to put more thought into what we need volunteers for and working through all of the components outlined here to have a more successful program.”
- Assess your volunteer program.
- Identify steps for strengthening your volunteer program.
- Develop a targeted volunteer recruitment campaign.
- Pre-Competency Self-Assessment
- Section I: Assessing Your Current Program
- Section II: Program Structure
- Section III: Recruitment
- Section IV: Program Evaluation
- Course Quiz
- Post-course Competency Evaluation
- Certificate of Completion
For information about refunds, cancellations, accommodations and to contact us please visit the policies page.
All online courses are self-paced and are designed as reading-based and include interactive multimedia components including simulations, video, audio, and discussion boards.