CADER/EOEA Person-Centered Case Management Certificate Program
Registration will open the week of January 29, 2023. ASAP Directors and Training Contacts should submit their staff training list as soon as its available. Click here to access the form.
This online, self-paced certificate provides learners with the information needed to develop a person-centered plan by reviewing the key steps in an assessment of functional needs, as well as the skills to gather pertinent information, review available resources, and ongoing support through care transitions.
The required courses are listed below.
- Core Issues in Aging and Disability (6 hours, 6 CEs)
- Understanding Consumer Control, Person-Centered Planning, and Self-Direction (4 hours, 4 CEs)
- Assessment of Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities (4 hours, 4 CEs)
- A Guide to the Aging and Disability Networks (4 hours, 4 CEs)
- Care Management Practice (2 hours, 2 CEs)
- Care Transitions (4 hours, 4 CEs)
Click on this link to learn more about each online course.
Enrollment for this program is open to pre-selected ASAP staff. Contact your supervisor if you are interested in participating in this program or have questions about eligibility.
|ASAP Directors/Training Leads|
I have questions about:
– requesting additional training slots
|Allison M. Staton (pronouns: she/her/hers)|
Executive Office of Elder Affairs
I need technical assistance:
– course access
|Click here to submit a tech support form|