NYSOFA Case Management Certificate Program
This five-course certificate program provides participants with an understanding of the core functions and responsibilities of care management and care coordination, an introduction to care transitions, and a review of the resources available to support care in the community.
The required courses are listed below.
- Core Issues in Aging and Disability (6 hours, 6 CEs)
- Assessment of Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities (4 hours, 4 CEs)
- A Guide to the Aging and Disability Networks (4 hours, 4 CEs)
- Care Management Practice (2 hours, 2 CEs)
- Care Transitions (4 hours, 4 CEs)
Click on this link to learn more about each online course.
Enrollment for this program is open to pre-selected County staff. Contact your supervisor to learn more about this opportunity.