What kind of CEs do you offer?

The Network/CADER, through Boston University School of Social Work, is an approved provider for continuing education from several different accrediting bodies, both nationally and locally.

If you are a learner participating in one of our programs, please refer to our Learner page for more information on CEs.

If you are an organization in Massachusetts that is interested in sponsoring your own training program and would like to apply for our CE Approval Service, please refer to our Organizations page for information on that program.

Back to Help