“I have a better understanding of the different ways one can age and alternatives to going to a Nursing Home, as well as the different considerations there are to aging.”
- Apply a strengths-based approach to practice when working with older adults who wish to age in community.
- Discuss the capacity-risk model and ethical considerations when addressing the issue of aging in community.
- Recognize the ethical dilemmas that can occur with aging in community.
- Discuss some of the emerging policy issues relating to aging in community.
- Define the concept and describe the implications of aging in community.
For information about refunds, cancellations, accommodations and to contact us please visit the policies page.
All online courses are self-paced and are designed as reading-based and include interactive multimedia components including simulations, video, audio, and discussion boards.
Want to learn more about this offering?
Contact us...Get More Information