One of the fundamental competencies essential for human services professionals is possessing skills in planning, implementing, and evaluating interventions. According to the National Organization for Human Services (NOHS) (n.d.), human services workers will be able to design a plan of action for an identified problem and implement the plan in a systematic way. This one-hour course requires an understanding of problem analysis, decision analysis, and design of work plans.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of needs assessments when planning programs
- Describe different types of needs assessments
- Use information gained from needs assessment to develop program goals and objective
- Utilize the SMART framework as you develop goals and objectives
- Describe the strategies, activities, and tasks needed for developing a program
- Use course tools to identify the goals, objectives, tasks, timelines, and resources needed for successful program planning
For information about refunds, cancellations, accommodations and to contact us please visit the policies page.
All online courses are self-paced and are designed as reading-based and include interactive multimedia components including simulations, video, audio, and discussion boards.